This policy is provided for your information and doesn't limit or exclude your rights under the Privacy Act 1993.
What information do we collect?
We collect information relating to you that you have provided to us (for example, on an application or registration form or through the way you use our website). This information may include, your name, address, telephone numbers, information on how you use our website (such as the type, date, time and how much time you spend, and information on your browsing activity when visiting our website).
How do we use your information?
The information that we collect from you may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business such as:
- processing your orders or applications;
- providing you with products you have requested or administering your account;
- billing you (unless you pay by another agreed method) and collecting any debt owed to us by you;
- settling accounts with those who provide related services to us
- dealing with your requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities;
- carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our companies' products and services generally;
- contacting you about our products and the products of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you (unless you ask us in writing not to). Where such contact is via electronic means, our terms and conditions record our agreement with you that the electronic marketing messages we and our selected third parties send don't need to include an unsubscribe facility;
- registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits and fulfilling any requests or requirements you may have in respect of our company' loyalty or reward programmes and other similar schemes;
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- for general administrative and business purposes.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.