12 volt Mobile Satellite TV, Antennas and Dishes
for Motorhomes and Caravans
We have a complete selection of satellite receivers, portable dishes, self locating satellite antennas and
full in motion satellite antennas to give you perfect television reception wherever you are in New Zealand.
Absolutely everything you'll need is built-in to one tidy unit. The TV includes a
- DVD player
- Freeview Satellite + Terrestrial receivers
- Personal video recorder (PVR)
- USB slot & camera card reader for photo slideshows etc
- Digital radio
- Card reader for SKY TV subscribers
Power consumption and operating voltage are some important factors to consider when purchasing a TV. The RSE Silver series has been specifically engineered for the caravan, motorhome & boat market. Designed for 12V applications (rather than being a household TV re-wired for DC), its power consumption is amongst the lowest in the market. With the 19" model, the maximum power consumption is only 28W and it can cope with large input voltage fluctuations.
Only the best quality hardware has been used. The unique single layer circuit board is better equipped for vibration and shock than standard household TVs. The screen, made by Samsung is ‘fused’ and is more resistant to the vibrations found in mobile applications. The 24" TV screen is now Full HD. The high quality matt finish allows you to see the picture on a high 160 degree viewing angle (which is often the case in motorhomes, caravans and boats).
Simple to install, all this TV requires is a power supply, either 12V or 230V (both are included) and an antenna connection, either from a terrestrial antenna or any satellite dish. Best of all, as an owner of this TV you will be given a 2 year warranty plus a free phone 0800 number to call if you have any questions anywhere, anytime.
A few rogue TV resellers are suggesting their TVs are just re-branded version of the RSE Silver Series. This is simply not true. The newly release ‘Silver Series’ is RSE’s mach 2 version which has just undergone 6 months of development and testing in NZ.
The RSE Silvers series advantages and upgrades include:
- Increased screen view size
- The change to a high quality matt screen finish. Gloss screens are more prone to reflective light.
- Increased viewing angle to 160 degrees.
- Faster processor for increased response times and smoother running.
- Increased voltage fluctuation tolerance and more resistant to temperature variances
- Updated the PVR software making it easier than ever to access use the video recording function.
- Extra vibration protection; strengthened anodised frames, circuit boards with rivnuts to ensure no movement, cabling is tied and taped so there is no movement at connections and solder joints.
- Integration of satellite radio.
- Pre-loaded with Freeview, SKY and radio channels.
- Improved SKY operation.
- 3 built-in games for you or the grand children.
- Improved “customer care pack” which contains:
Full laminated TV, Sky and radio channel lists
Laminated instructions for PVR operation, playback and GMT clock set instructions
Quick tips on remote and TV functions
Correct advice on Sky card compatibility
Quick change instructions for LNB operation
Warranty card for customer’s to complete and return – this is to eliminate any product confusion
The customer has our direct 0800 support to ensure any queries are sorted anywhere anytime